Thursday 2 February 2017



Working is always something that I enjoy doing, I work hard and I love to earn money.....So I can spend it! (I'm good at that). Having two kids under 4 is hard work, days a tough and the winters are long. I wanted to be able to earn an income but not have to leave the house. That's a hard order to fill! Rodan and Fields was introduced to me at the right time, I was looking for a part time job and I realized that I was crazy to be going to work for 8 hours a day on weekends and never have those family days that I enjoy so much. So I jumped right in with both feet and haven't looked back. I have met some amazing people and my business is booming. I love the product, the results speak for themselves and I am having the time of my life. If you are looking to add a little extra income to your monthly earnings, send me a message, my team is growing fast and we are always looking for new people to add to our fun!

My kids are the hardest and most rewarding job I have.



No comments:

Post a Comment