Thursday 2 February 2017

The company

As an international makeup artist I understand the importance of great skin. I have partnered with two of the world’s most brilliant dermatologists and entrepreneurs, Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields! The world knows them as the creators of Proactive.

There are 4 main regimens are REDEFINE (for fine lines, wrinkles, pores), SOOTHE (for redness, sensitive skin, Rosacea, Eczema), UNBLEMISH (for breakouts and blemishes) and REVERSE (for brown spots, melisma, hyper-pigmentation, age spots), plus so many more products people use everyday, such as sunscreen, body lotion, sunless tanning foam, Micro dermibrasion paste and mineral powders.
The doctors first launched their new company in the high end retail setting in 2002. They were in stores like Nordstrom, Macy’s and Bloomingdales. By 2007 it was a top selling clinical skincare brand in stores like Nordstrom. But the doctors wanted to reach more people and change more skin and lives. So they decided to move out from under the glass counter, into direct sales – it was clear to them that word of mouth was the most successful way of building their brand. They knew direct sales would be a powerful channel for them, and it is. Today we do multiple times more monthly sales volume through the direct marketing channel, then we did being #1 in Nordstrom.



A little about me

I have been a successful makeup artist for over 15 years and I love it. I live in a resort town and my main cliental are brides and their wedding parties. I love weddings, there is something magical about being apart of someone's special day.  My business is very seasonal so I am super busy during the summer months and quieter during the winter. I have 2 kids under 4 and a loving awesome husband. My life is crazy hectic and I often fall a sleep before 9pm!!!
I was introduced to my Rodan and Fields 6 months ago by a friend who had been raving about the results and I was a little curious. I have seen my fair share of products and was very intrigued. After using the products for 4 weeks I looked at my before and after photo and I could not believe my eyes. My skin was glowing and never looked so healthy. At that time I was also looking at getting a part time job on weekends to help pay for our upcoming wedding. I looked at the business model and I realized if I went and worked for 8 hours a day for $x I would never see my husband. I also would not get that much a head financially. So that was it, I jumped in to this business and haven't looked back. I have had amazing success and over 900% growth in my first 3 months. This company has the best training and resources available to everyone and with such a small start up cost to join, you really have nothing to lose.
Are you looking for new skincare, makeup advice or a new business opportunity? I can show you how. Contact me to today for a quick chat or consultation.



No comments:

Post a Comment